about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Friday 2 August 2013

shark attack


it was my friend's birthday a few days ago, and it's her party tonight, and I realised yesterday I hadn't even thought about what to make her for her birthday this year. last year I made her an embroidery that said 'live every week like it's shark week' so I wanted to carry on the shark theme (yeah she loves her some sharks!)

I remembered I had these wooden shark samples still, so I painted them up and added googly eyes for effect (I have a pretty serious stash of googly eyes in all shapes and sizes - don't ask why)


 my original plan was to drill a hole, add some ribbon, and make shark ornaments. but then I remembered I had some wood dowling rods, and the shark on a stick was created. perfect for posing with in photos/creating hilarious puppet shows with....


sorry for the short post - Monday I will be launching a new collection of bow themed items (bow ties for guys, girls, and pets, plus mini clip on shoe bows EEEK!) so am focusing on that right now. hope you all have a lovely weekend, be sure to check back Monday to see all the new things!

3 comments:

  1. Haha these are amazing! I am also a big fan of sharks. It is my dream to one day have a costume as awesome as the one form Eagle vs Shark. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I'm a bit (crazily) shark obsessed so any friend that made me something like this would be held in high regard! :D

    Raffles Bizarre Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, these are really cute. I love me some googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo