about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Sunday 11 November 2012

friends who make together, stay together

during our trip to London Zoo my bestie Emma wanted to do some sketches for her course (she is studying for an MA in Children's Book Illustration and I am about as proud as can be of her, she is STUPIDLY talented!) so she sat and drew while I wandered and took photos, but I managed to sneak a few snaps of her whilst she was working...


I think my favourite was the double page drawings she did of the giraffe enclosure and of the penguin beach. it was awesome spending time being creative together but in different ways. while Emma was staying I had to work (on Ladybird Likes stuff in my home studio) and she sat and worked on her drawings whilst I made jewellery, and we chatted away about our ideas and plans. LOVE having such incredibly talented creative friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo