about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Sunday 30 September 2012

a huge thank you

following our weekend at Renegade Craft Fair a couple of weeks back, Ladybird Likes has been getting some extra press; we've been featured on several wonderful blogs nand sites, so I wanted to link to the posts from here as a way of returning the favour and thanking those wonderful people who mentioned our little stall.

probably most exciting of all was a mention on the Mollie Makes website - you can read their write up of the fair right here and there is even a little picture of our things! Mollie Makes is one of my all-time favourite magazines, so this totally made my day!

the wonderful Brighton Craftaganza crew came to London for a visit to browse the goodies on offer at Renegade - it was wonderful to see Zoe the organiser again (she has a great name, huh?!) and Kristen, who we were stall neighbours with when we had our stall at Brighton Craftaganza back in the summer. they were also kind enough to mention us in their blog post about the event.

one of my favourite visitors on the day was Laura from Bugs and Fishes - her blog was one of the very first I started following, and she really inspired me when I was just starting out, so getting to meet her in person was so awesome. she is a total sweetheart, and she mentioned me (and the postcard notebook she purchased from my stall) on her blog.

Kathryn from Sweet Valentine also visited me at my stall - we first met when she visited the Of Cabbages and Kings market I was selling at earlier in the year, and it was lovely seeing her again and catching up. she posted about my stall on her blog, along with some lovely photos.

super talented photographer Karolina was taking shots of some of the stallholders at Renegade, and asked if she could take a few shots of me which she posted over on her flickr. (ignore my dodgy lazy eye and the fact I look like I haven't slept in a year.)

Kirsty from Me Plus Molly featured us in her Renegade round-up, along with a snap of the camera necklace she purchased from our stand

and finally Izzi from super cute blog Adam and E mentioned Ladybird Likes in her post about the fair

I also have to give the most MASSIVE shout-out to the people who helped me prepare for the weekend/helped man the stall - that's my sister, my bestie Emma-face, and of course my ridiculously wonderful parents. And an equally huge thanks to everyone who visited me over the weekend, it was beyond awesome to see so many faces, from old friends and new ones. I love you all HEAPS xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Zoe! aw, thanks for giving me a shout out! hey, you're goodies were super cute at the craft fair... now, i'm regretting not introducing myself and sharing in a little chat :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo