This list barely scratches the surface - I love being obnoxious and liking things that other people hate, but whilst pretending that I hate them too so as to appear highbrow and cool.
1. eating peanut butter by the spoonful (I try to only do this VERY occasionally and only when I'm at home on my own!)
2. answering my phone when telesales companies call and pretending I am someone else so I don't have to speak to them
3. taking my shoes off at work
4. waking up sleeping people on the train when we get to the last stop (my station is the end of the line, so people who fall asleep end up there, and I absolutely LOVE prodding them and seeing them jump up and realise they have gone about 10 stops too far!)
5. turning the pillow over in the morning to get the cold side
6. listening to Avril Lavigne whilst wearing arm warmers
7. watching The Simple Life and really enjoying it
8. Mc Donalds - I know they are gross and everything, but I can't help myself
9. annoying my dog when he is trying to rest and then, when he gets all riled up, getting annoyed that he won't leave me alone. HA!
10. action movies - the worse they are the more I love them. If they include car chases/big explosions/slow mo jumping across buildings/Jason Statham then I will say I hate them but secretly love it.