about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Thursday 1 September 2011

"Jade?" "Alexander?"

 In case you don;t understand the blog post title it's from the Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes song 'Home' and it always makes me think of me and my friend Alex. My middle name is Jade, and his name is Alexander. God, how sad am I?!)

My dear friend Alex came to stay for a few days over my birthday week. He moved back to Wales after we finished university, so I hadn't seen him for a few months. We hung out, watched pushing Daisies, went dancing, ate takeout, and went on a day trip to Havant and Hayling Island.






these two beach huts absolutely stole my heart - I want to get one so badly but the nearest beach is an hour away from my house by car...



 we rode on a miniature railway (it wasn't that miniature, but it just goes along the seafront) and it made my week!





taking pictures of people taking pictures is still one of my all time favourite things





 separating Hayling Island from the mainland is a small area of water, one of the most beautiful places I have ever been, and with the most gorgeous light hitting it




Thank you for sharing my birthday week with me. It was such a special week for me, and I feel incredibly lucky to have such wonderful friends and family, and of course the best blog readers ever! xoxo

1 comment:

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo