about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Sunday 14 August 2011

Vintage at Southbank Festival

If you follow me on twitter then you will already know that I visited the Vintage festival on Southbank a few weeks ago. My wonderful friend bought me a ticket for my birthday, so we headed down one very hot and sunny Sunday. I love the Southbank, and have blogged plenty of photos from around there in the past, so this isn't a very photo-heavy post!








Being a vintage sourcer (ha, that sounds so flash) I found the prices way out of my price range, but I did treat myself to two rather reasonable dresses as an early birthday present, plus an initial necklace made from a key from a vintage bakelite typewriter.

1 comment:

  1. You could be a Vintage Sourcerer instead...loved the vintage festival.

    Right you, I want a coffee date. Text me and we'll meet this week if you're free xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo