about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Sunday 19 December 2010

Instax Mini Part 2

I posted some photos taken with my Fujifilm Instax Mini camera a few weeks ago, and promised to post some more. Life got rather hectic (what's up with that?!) and I didn't get round to it, so here they are. Better late than never. Or something...










I am on my Christmas break from university right now, and though I should technically have more free time this doesn't seem to be the case. Projects in the works, friends to catch up with, family to spend quality time with, and so many exhibitions to visit. But I will be making time to get my blog up to date, in particular I have lots of work from my course to post :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo