about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Monday 22 November 2010

Out of Print

Ok, so I'm pretty sure everyone knows about my obsession with all things literature related. What with being a Creative Writing graduate I feel it is my duty to promote reading to others. Ha, that makes me sound like equal parts total geek and snobby, opinionated literature buff. I am neither. I like good books. But I'm well aware that the definition of 'good' when it comes to books is extremely varied depending on who you ask.

But I digress. As much as I love books, I think I love book-related stuff even more. So when I discovered Out of Print Clothing it was always going to be love at first sight. Basically they make t shirts with classic book covers printed on them. Which is pretty darn awesome. But they are also a company with a conscience, so for every t shirt that they sell they donate a book to communities in Africa, in order to promote literacy in third world countries.









Picking a favourite was always going to be very difficult, not least because I am the most indecisive person EVER. But I'm pretty sure the Moby Dick one will be my first purchase. Or the Slaughterhouse 5 one. They are very reasonably priced, so if anyone fancies getting me one I'd be very grateful. Ta. xxx

2 comments:

  1. I am pretty obsessed with these too. I think I want the on the road one, but I'm still not 100% sure. i got your card today!!! :D Expect something soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same post!! I got too excited when I found this website. It's too good not to share it. Loving your blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo