about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 2 June 2010

I Want a Library







I was a Disney child. It's what I grew up watching, it's how I learnt about good and bad, love and hate, blah, blah, blah. I love Disney, but my favourite moment was in Beauty and the Beast, when he gives her a library full of books. That's what I wanted, complete with one of those sliding ladder things and leather bound, hand engraved tomes that I would probably never read but which look so beautiful on the shelves. One day... (sigh)

PS. see that book fort in the second picture? I'd settle for one of those if I can't have a library. Thanks.
PPS. books and cameras = match made in heaven.

(all images found via weheartit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo