about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Brighton through a plastic lens...









Me and the oh so lovely Kate face went for a day trip to Brighton, simply because we love it there (and because it was Kate's birthday last week and we felt it was a good excuse to indulge ourselves.) We got extremely excited on the train, ate lunch on the beach, giggled like kids, took a ton of photos, decided deckchairs are rather dangerous, strolled through the Laines, did NOT eat any form of jellied seafood, and generally had a rather wonderful day.

Photos: Diana Mini, Fuji Superia 200. (ignore the fact that most are not in focus. Apparently I forgot you could change the focusing distance. Whoops.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo