about me my website my shop contact FAQ links Image Map

Friday 19 February 2010

Storage Ideas

I am in the process of reorganising my bedroom, and adding more storage for the large amounts of clutter I always seem to accumulate around me. It's not a big project, and the scope is very limited, but it got me dreaming about beautiful storage solutions, mostly involving huge walk in wardrobes and repurposed vintage luggage. Here are a few inspiring images...






(all images found via. weheartit)

This weekend I am planning an Alice in Wonderland themed post. Why? Because I just saw the Tim Burton remake. And it is A-MAZ-ING. Seriously.

Loves xxx

1 comment:

  1. WOW you need a bigger house talk about a walkin wardrobe your whole house is a walkin wardrobe

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and read every single one. I try to check out the blogs of people who leave comments, and reply wherever possible :) Thank you! xoxo